[openstack-dev] [puppet] Creating puppet-keystone-core and proposing Richard Megginson core-reviewer

Emilien Macchi emilien.macchi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 14:55:29 UTC 2015

At the Summit we discussed about scaling-up our team.
We decided to investigate the creation of sub-groups specific to our
modules that would have +2 power.

I would like to start with puppet-keystone:
https://review.openstack.org/240666

And propose Richard Megginson part of this group.

Rich is leading puppet-keystone work since our Juno cycle. Without his
leadership and skills, I'm not sure we would have Keystone v3 support in
our modules.
He's a good Puppet reviewer and takes care of backward compatibility. He
also has strong knowledge at how Keystone works. He's always willing to
lead our roadmap regarding identity deployment in OpenStack.

Having him on-board is for us an awesome opportunity to be ahead of other
deployments tools and supports many features in Keystone that real
deployments actually need.

I would like to propose him part of the new puppet-keystone-core group.

Thank you Rich for your work, which is very appreciated.
--
Emilien Macchi