[openstack-dev] Is there any incubating Data Backup projects?

Marzi, Fausto fausto.marzi at hpe.com
Sat Oct 31 12:07:57 UTC 2015

Hi Yitao,
That’s the idea and the direction we are taking. Please refer to the following wiki for more information:

-          https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Freezer

Currently there’s an application to include Freezer in the big tent, it is available here:

-          https://review.openstack.org/#/c/239668/

Every Thursday we have a public meeting on IRC Freenode #openstack-freezer at 4:00 pm GMT, but we can have a conversation on hangout anytime you want.

I have some questions:

-          Would you like to provide more info about your use case?

-          Are you interested on contributing? (according your time and resources availability)

Many thanks and please let us know if we can help you on any way.
Fausto