[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] [glance] [murano] Data Assets API for App Catalog

Alexander Tivelkov ativelkov at mirantis.com
Fri Oct 30 23:54:57 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

Thanks for the fruitful discussion on the summit: seems like we are in
agreement and have a good plan to proceed.

Here is the video recording of the PoC I've made to serve the current
AppCatalog's data using Glance Artifacts. As the demo was recorded before
the summit, it's called Glance V3 everywhere. Now we've agreed that this
will be a Glance Artifacts Repository (aka Glare) API v1 - but everything
else about its functionality is still valid :)

https://youtu.be/5IxKqJiD2xw

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have on the demo and Glare
functionality in general.

Thanks again

Regards,
Alexander Tivelkov