[openstack-dev] New [puppet] module for Magnum project

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Thu Oct 29 15:10:21 UTC 2015

Nate,

On Oct 29, 2015, at 11:26 PM, Potter, Nathaniel <nathaniel.potter at intel.com<mailto:nathaniel.potter at intel.com>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I’m interested in starting up a puppet module that will handle the Magnum containers project. Would this be something the community might want? Thanks!

Best,
Nate Potter

Can you elaborate a bit more about your concept? Who would use this? What function would it provide? My guess is that you are suggesting a puppet config for adding the Magnum service to an OpenStack cloud. Is that what you meant? If so, could you share a reference to an existing one that we could see as an example of what you had in mind?

Thanks,

Adrian