[openstack-dev] [cinder][nova] gate-cinder-python34 failing test_nova_timeout after novaclient 2.33 release

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Oct 28 13:52:02 UTC 2015

That job is failing at a decent rate, tracking with bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1510656

It lines up with the novaclient 2.33 release on 10/27, I'm checking out
what the change was that caused the regression.

This is a heads up that rechecks on this failure probably won't help.

So far I haven't seen any related patches up to fix it although there
were already 2 bugs reported when I got in this morning.

Matt Riedemann