[openstack-dev] [astara] contributor meetup during Mitaka summit

Adam Gandelman gandelman.a at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 01:46:28 UTC 2015

So after chatting with folks it looks like the best and only time for us to
get everyone together will be tomorrow (Thursday) AM.  Let's plan on
meeting in the developer lounge in the design summit area (downstairs of
the Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa) at 10AM Thursday.

Topics we hope to cover have been noted on the etherpad [1], but feel free
to add more if there's something you'd like to discuss.

Cheers,
Adam

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/akanda-mitaka-planning