[openstack-dev] [Nova] Utility Based Scheduler documentation

Rahul Nair rahulunair at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 06:23:24 UTC 2015

Hi All,

As the the Utility Based Scheduler has been rewritten to simplify the
compute monitor plugin, can someone please give me pointers on how a montor
can be implemented using the new monitor interface to extend the UBS
framework, I was trying to implement a plugin based on the CPU queue
length, but seeing the changes to the interface, I am not sure how to
implement it. I couldn't not find documentation on the same in openstack
docs.

Any pointers would be very helpful.

Regards,
Rahul U Nair