[openstack-dev] [keystone] [nova] [cinder] Mitaka summit working session: Resource Federation for an Open Cloud

George Silvis, III george.iii.silvis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:16:25 UTC 2015

On 10/26/2015 02:36 PM, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 03:52:51PM -0400, George Silvis, III wrote:
>> On 10/22/2015 02:13 PM, Iury Gregory wrote:
>>> Hi George, can you say day and hour for this working session? Thanks
>>
>> I'll present this at:
>>
>> https://mitakadesignsummit.sched.org/event/93adfa1e5a023bc37c4de0bf2a999862
>>
>> Tuesday, October 27, 5:30-6:10 PM.
>>
>> -George
>>

> Hey George,
>
> Is this still the planned time for this session? That is the one
> timeslot where I know the majority of the Cinder core are doing a
> presentation together. I would not be able to attend.
>
> Of course there are other Cinder folks that are not presenting, so I can
> catch up with any of them after the fact. But if there is any other
> reason for moving this working session, that might work better to get
> more of the team involved.
>
> Thanks,
> Sean (smcginnis)

Plans have not changed yet, though yes, that time conflict is a serious
problem...

I doubt we'll be able to come up with another cross-project time.  Maybe
we can find a second slot to talk specifically about the implications
for Cinder, though.  As long as a couple of Cinder core make it to the
cross-project talk (to make sure we don't lose too much data by
splitting it up like this) I think that could be enough?

I'm open to alternative ideas.

Best,
George