[openstack-dev] [cinder] about the cinder /volumes and /volumes/detail sort APIs

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:06:58 UTC 2015

The deprecated API will be removed in some future release, though the date
for that is not know. It is not advised to code against a deprecated API
for this reason, and any existing code that operates against a deprecated
API should be updated where possible.

That said, the deprecated code in question is small and self contained, so
if you are aware of any project(s) that make use of it, please let us know
and we can try to avoid removing it until those projects are fixed up.