[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Neutron Social Meetup in Tokyo

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 16:23:09 UTC 2015

Hi Neutron folks,

We are pleased to announce Neutron social meet-up in Tokyo.
Thanks Takashi and Hirofumi for the big help.

I hope many of you will be there and enjoy the time.
If you have made RSVP, don't miss it!
We recommend  to join the beginning, but come and join us even if you
arrive late.

============================

Thursday, Oct 29 19:00-22:00
Hokkaido (北海道 品川インターシティー店)

Location:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zBFFkY6dvVno.kOTkyNjZ2oU0&usp=sharing
5th floor at the "shop and restaurant building" (between A and B buildings).
It is at the opposite side of JR Shinagawa Station from the Summit side.)

Approximately it costs ~5000 (Japanese) Yen depending on the number of
folks who join.
Note that we have no sponsors.

If you have any trouble in reaching there or some question, reach me
@ritchey98 on Twitter.