[openstack-dev] [Manila] Vendor Driver Documentation

Sturdevant, Mark mark.sturdevant at hpe.com
Thu Oct 22 20:42:36 UTC 2015

Manila was added to the OpenStack Configuration Reference in Liberty.  I am currently making sure that the contact information at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/VendorDrivers#Vendor_Driver_Documentation is complete.  I just need to get confirmation from 2 of the contacts.

Some drivers do not yet have documentation and others may already need to update what the documentation from Liberty.

All Manila driver maintainers should be aware of the following:

1.  You need a contact/email on the above wiki (add yours if needed)
2.  Use the openstack-manuals project to add/update your vendor driver page
3.  Use openstack-doc-tools when you need to generate a config ref.