[openstack-dev] [kolla] Integrating kollacli as python-kollaclient

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Oct 22 20:22:57 UTC 2015

On 10/22/15, 5:18 AM, "Jastrzebski, Michal" <michal.jastrzebski at intel.com>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have looked at this code and it seems pretty solid. I'm not sure if it
>will be ready for governance as-is, there are few things I think have to
>be addressed before (for example I'm not sure if ansible can be
>dependency due to its license). Having said that I'd be happy to see it
>in our codebase as it will help kolla's user experience a lot.
>
>So +1 from me, thanks guys for it!
>
>Let's discuss what has to be done to get it into openstack asap, and then
>next steps. I'd like to volunteer to help you with that guys.
>
>Regard

The process to add it is simple.  If a majority of the core reviewers vote
to accept the code, someone (you volunteered?) submits a project-config
repo addition with an upstream of the proper git upstream repo to the
target of kolla-pythonclient.  I submit a change to the governance repo
first to inform the TC and broader community we are including a new
repository in our managed repo list.

Regards
-steve