[openstack-dev] [nova] Change from Mitaka: Expected UNIX signal to generate Guru Meditation (error) Reports

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Wed Oct 21 21:17:56 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 01:58:46PM -0400, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Sean,
>
> If you are using the GMR code from oslo-incubator, please switch over to
> the new oslo.service. I don't see any pending reviews.
>
> Thanks,
> -- Dims

Thanks Dims. I remembered the initial patch from May that added it
directly, but now I see it was updated in June.

There is a devref doc that needs to be updated. Other projects using GMR
might want to check if any instructions were added to their projects
that may need to be updated with this information.

Thanks!
Sean