[openstack-dev] [security] The first version of the Logo for Openstack Security Project

Michael Xin michael.xin at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Oct 21 21:11:22 UTC 2015

Rob and Michael:
Thanks for the update. We will probably not use any Openstack Logo.

Here is the first draft of the flyer:

http://5a6aa6580e900b8e8020-e5e45c5cb10329ebc9fb69948bb1b1a5.r65.cf1.rackcdn.com/ossp-flag-flyer.pdf

Please send us your feedback.

Yours,