[openstack-dev] [cinder] meeting place for event Monday night in Tokyo ...

Jay S. Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Wed Oct 21 20:54:57 UTC 2015

All,

As has been our custom during previous summits, the Cinder team would
will be getting together for dinner and drinks on Monday night (11/26)
at the Tokyo Summit.

Not sure where the evening will take us, but we are planning to meet by
registration at the Convention Center.  Looking at the map, if I am
reading it properly, in front of the Huawei Community Lounge on the
first floor looks like a good place to meet that is right near
registration.  So, lets go for that.  :-)

We will be meeting at 7:30pm and then decide where we want to go from there.

Look forward to seeing those who can make it!

Jay