[openstack-dev] [Neutron] HenryG addition to the Neutron Drivers team

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Oct 21 15:20:36 UTC 2015

Well deserved Henry!

Edgar

From: "Armando M." <armamig at gmail.com<mailto:armamig at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 8:14 PM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Neutron] HenryG addition to the Neutron Drivers team

Hi folks,

Henry has been instrumental in many areas of the projects and his crazy working hours makes even Kevin and I bow in awe.

Jokes aside, I would like to announce HenryG as a new member of the Neutron Drivers team.

Having a propension to attendance, and desire to review of RFEs puts you on the right foot to join the group, whose members are rotated regularly so that everyone is given the opportunity to grow, and no-one burns out.

The team [1] meets regularly on Tuesdays [2], and anyone is welcome to attend.

Please, join me in welcome Henry to the team.

Cheers,
Armando

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/neutron-teams.html#drivers-team
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NeutronDrivers