[openstack-dev] [Monasca] Congress + Monasca Meeting

Fabio Giannetti (fgiannet) fgiannet at cisco.com
Wed Oct 21 15:07:30 UTC 2015

Guys,
  We have half slot on Wed 3:40 with the Congress folks:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Design_Summit/Mitaka/Etherpads#Congress

These are the topics I proposed:

  1.  how to integrate Monasca with Congress so then Monasca can provide metrics, logs and event data for policy evaluation/enforcement
  2.  How to leverage Monasca alarming to automatically notify about statuses that may imply policy breach
  3.  How to automatically (if possible) convert policies (or subparts) into Monasca alarms.

Probably we will manage to get an intent to work on these topics since we have 20min, but it is a start :-)
Thanks,
Fabio