[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] Plugin deployment questions

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 21 08:46:12 UTC 2015

Hey Mike,

AFAIK, there's no bug/blueprint on LP.

The question I want to raise here is what will happen if I decide to
deploy a cluster with one compute without controllers? It looks like a
bad UX to me, though it may increase speed of CI gates where one node
with one role is enough.

Can we ignore the problem above and remove this limitation? Or should
we improve it somehow so it would work for one nodes, and will be
ignored for others?

Thanks,
Igor