[openstack-dev] [Fuel][QA][Plugins] Move functional tests from fuel-qa to the plugins

Anastasia Urlapova aurlapova at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 21 05:54:56 UTC 2015

Simon,
structure of fuel-web repo is much more complex than fuel-qa, ~ 50 active
contributors work with fuel-web.
There is the functionality of the different Fuel domains and each requires
its own expertise, so maintenance is divided by folders.
In case of fuel-qa maintainers are doing review for whole repository,
structure of file[0] is correct.

Nastya.
[0] https://github.com/openstack/fuel-qa/blob/master/MAINTAINERS