[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [Tempest] where fwaas tempest tests should be?

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Tue Oct 20 10:47:40 UTC 2015

My only concern is how tightly coupled the FwaaS code is with the L3 agent. We have a bug already filed because the L3 agent inheriting the FwaaS code causes circular dependencies, but it also be the reason why FwaaS co-gates with the main Neutron repo.

Let's try and fix the tight coupling of the L3 agent with the FwaaS code so we can get FwaaS to just gate by itself.