[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Testing before switching to upstream librarian

Sergey Kolekonov skolekonov at mirantis.com
Mon Oct 19 20:46:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

I agree with Ivan. Getting rid of forks and moving to puppet-librarian is
complicated work and such problems are nearly unavoidable. It's hard to
cover all possible corner cases with regular tests.
openstacklib module provides basic functionality for many OpenStack
modules, so reverting it to Kilo code means breaking the whole Liberty
deployment.
Let's don't block development process and merge all lost fixes.

Thanks Matthew for reporting this issue.

Regards,
Sergey Kolekonov