[openstack-dev] Volunteer for JetBrains License Management

Andrew Melton andrew.melton at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Oct 19 15:37:12 UTC 2015

Hi Devs,

I will be starting a new job in a couple weeks, and as such will be leaving my current job and the OpenStack community by the end of this week. That means we will need a new representative to manage the Open Source licenses JetBrains has given us, and to manage that relationship. So, I am asking if there is anyone in the community who would be willing to take this up. In the last year or so Jet Brains changed their requirements, and this person will need to be either a PTL or a Core developer on an OpenStack project. Please send me a reply if you are interested in volunteering for this and we can talk about what it involves.

Thanks!

Andrew