[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] ceilometer+ops session

gord chung gord at live.ca
Mon Oct 19 14:35:30 UTC 2015

hi folks,

to followup on an item regarding Ceilometer+ops session at the summit.
there isn't one explicitly for Ceilometer but there is a monitoring
session[1] and a billing session[2]. based on the past, these sessions
tend to focus more on 3rd party tools such as Sensu et al but if free it
might be worth your time to join as well.

as discussed, we'll be using our ceilometer contributor meet up time to
discussion the results and feedback from surveys.

[1]
https://mitakadesignsummit.sched.org/event/2b7a39ba370a9c9f7ab8b7de57ca6188
[2]
https://mitakadesignsummit.sched.org/event/f72ce4bf2d403aec3357b3af2492ead2