[openstack-dev] [neutron][stable] proactive backporting

Miguel Angel Ajo mangelajo at redhat.com
Mon Oct 19 10:17:47 UTC 2015

I thought that may be, some of the work Ihar is proposing, could be
automated.

Like, for example, checking if bug fixes are backportable as-is to the
previous stable
branches, and if they pass testing.

If that's the case, the bot could automatically automatically add the
bug to the list, or
flag it with some sort of specific flag, so, we humans could verify it
does make sense
to backport such bug, and if it actually meets the "backportable"
guidelines.