[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Design Summit Session - Containers Orchestration platforms Integration with Neutron

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 16:19:15 UTC 2015

Perhaps adding a section for 'collecting ideas' right at the bottom of the
etherpad will help directing input.

We should strive for keeping the session focussed, sessions are only 40
mins, and realistically we'll only have 30 mins to talk about the meaty
stuff. If we want to go through bullet by bullet, we'll need an entire
summit :)

Cheers,
Armando