[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Design Summit Session - Containers Orchestration platforms Integration with Neutron

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 11:09:56 UTC 2015

Hello All,

In OpenStack Tokyo summit we will have a design summit session for
containers networking
and containers orchestration engines integration with Neutron [1].

Please feel free to edit the session etherpad [2] with relevant topics, if
you are working
and have any gaps or needs from Neutron in that area, please share.

Even if we cant resolve everything in one session, i think it would be
great to at least understand
the problems and document them so we can address the needs and priorities
during the upcoming cycle.

Thanks
Gal.

[1]