[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] [glance] [murano] Data Assets API for App Catalog

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Fri Oct 16 18:49:09 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Serg Melikyan <smelikyan at mirantis.com> wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
>>Can we get together at the summit and discuss further?
> I would be happy to add this meeting to the Murano summit schedule, we
> have table on contributors meetup for the whole Friday. Will it be
> convenient?
>
> This is very important for Murano, it would be great to seat together
> and think what actual requirements we have and how to satisfy them.

Serg, please feel free to add something to the agenda to discuss
cross-project collaboration, I think it would be great.

We also have two sessions specifically for the App Catalog which I
encourage folks from Murano, Glance, Horizon and other projects to
attend.  I'll make an effort to be involved in their respective work
sessions as well.  The two sessions I urge you and others to join are:
Status, progress and plans
http://mitakadesignsummit.sched.org/event/27bf7f9a29094cf9e96026d682db1609
Thursday in the Kotobuki room, from 1:50 to 2:30

Work session
http://mitakadesignsummit.sched.org/event/7754b46437c14cd4fdb51debebe89fb0
Thursday in the Tachibana room, from 2:40 to 3:20

-Christopher