[openstack-dev] [Tacker] Proposing Bob Haddleton to core team

Karthik Natarajan natarajk at Brocade.com
Thu Oct 15 17:17:31 UTC 2015

+1

From: Sridhar Ramaswamy [mailto:srics.r at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 8:47 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [Tacker] Proposing Bob Haddleton to core team

I would like to nominate Bob Haddleton to the Tacker core team.

In the current Liberty cycle Bob made significant, across the board contributions to Tacker [1]. Starting with many usability enhancements and squashing bugs Bob has shown commitment and consistently produced high quality code. To cap he recently landed Tacker's health monitoring framework to enable loadable VNF monitoring. His knowledge in NFV area is a huge plus for Tacker as we embark onto even greater challenges in the Mitaka cycle.

Along the lines, we are actively looking to expand Tacker's core reviewer team. If you are interested in the NFV Orchestration / VNF Manager space please stop by and explore Tacker project [2].

Tacker team,

Please provide your -1 / +1 votes.

- Sridhar

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/users/bob-haddleton