[openstack-dev] [Tacker] Proposing Bob Haddleton to core team

Sridhar Ramaswamy srics.r at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:47:22 UTC 2015

I would like to nominate Bob Haddleton to the Tacker core team.

In the current Liberty cycle Bob made significant, across the board
contributions to Tacker [1]. Starting with many usability enhancements and
squashing bugs Bob has shown commitment and consistently produced high
quality code. To cap he recently landed Tacker's health monitoring
framework to enable loadable VNF monitoring. His knowledge in NFV area is a
huge plus for Tacker as we embark onto even greater challenges in the
Mitaka cycle.

Along the lines, we are actively looking to expand Tacker's core reviewer
team. If you are interested in the NFV Orchestration / VNF Manager space
please stop by and explore Tacker project [2].

Tacker team,

Please provide your -1 / +1 votes.

- Sridhar

[1]  <http://stackalytics.com/report/users/bob-haddleton>