[openstack-dev] [infra] Upgrade to Gerrit 2.11

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Thu Oct 15 15:42:24 UTC 2015

Zaro wrote:
> We are soliciting feedback so please let us know what you think.

For spotting possible trivial bug fixes the new query option "delta"
will be useful. For example: "status:open delta:<100"

Would it be possible to create a "prio" label to help sorting out stuff?
If I understand [1] correctly, we could have something like like:

    [label "Prio"]
    function = NoOp
    value = 0 Undecided
    value = 1 critical
    value = 2 high
    value = 3 trivialfix

For example, this would allow to create a query with

    "status:open label:Prio=3"

to get all reviews for trivial bug fixes.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the upgrade.