[openstack-dev] [infra] Upgrade to Gerrit 2.11

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 00:22:35 UTC 2015

On 10/14/2015 11:08 AM, Zaro wrote:
> We are soliciting feedback so please let us know what you think.

Since you asked :)

Mostly it's just different which is fine.  Two things I noticed when
playing around, shown in [1]

When reviewing, the order "-1 0 +1" is kind of counter-intuitive to
the usual dialog layout of the "most positive" thing on the left;
e.g. [OK] [Cancel] dialogs.  I just found it odd to interact with.

Maybe people default themselves to -1 though :)

The colours for +1/-1 seem to be missing.  You've got to think a lot
more to parse the +1/-1 rather than just glance at the colours.

-i

[1] http://imgur.com/QWXOMen