[openstack-dev] [fuel] Life cycle management use cases

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 14 21:04:25 UTC 2015

Hi fuelers,
as we all know, Fuel lacks many of life cycle management (LCM) use cases.
It becomes a very hot issue for many of our users, as current LCM
capabilities are not very rich.

In order to think how we can fix it, we need to collect use cases first,
and prioritize them if needed. So that whatever a change in architecture we
are about to make, we would need to ensure that we meet LCM use cases or
have a proposal how to close it in a foreseeable future.

I started to collect use cases in the etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/lcm-use-cases.

Please contribute in there.

Thank you,
--