[openstack-dev] [puppet] Tokyo Summit - dev + ops

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 19:06:02 UTC 2015

So we gathered all proposals and I worked on the agenda.

If you plan to attend Puppet OpenStack tracks, here is what you need to
know:

* general etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/HND-puppet
* schedule
http://mitakadesignsummit.sched.org/type/Puppet%20OpenStack#.Vh6myZdm-Zc
* etherpads:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Design_Summit/Mitaka/Etherpads#Puppet_OpenStack

If you brought a topic, please put your name in "leader". Also please
come up with some PoC or some thoughts that we can discuss.

If there are some schedule issue, please let me know.
For people who proposed a track but can't attend the Summit also please
let me know, we will make sure we discuss about the topic.

Thank you for your time,