[openstack-dev] [mistral] Team meeting minutes - 10/12/2015

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 08:08:05 UTC 2015

Hi, Mistral guys,

In last meeting, we have discussed deeply about Tempest usage in Mistral
project and the functional testing mechanism, I have the understanding in
terms of functional testing as below,

* run_functional_tests.sh is just used locally, will not run tests depend
on OpenStack.
* in our gate tests, all functional tests will run, since OpenStack will be
deployed before Mistral installed.

Am I right?

What's more, maybe I'm totally wrong about the Tempest usage in Mistral
functional testing and use it for DefCore purpose, I'm afraid Nikolay is
right, we can get rid of it totally, then we don't rely on it for our
testing. Or, we can use test plugin mechanism Tempest already provides(see
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tempest/plugin.html), but I think we
are not interested in it in short term.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 1:06 AM, Renat Akhmerov <rakhmerov at mirantis.com>
wrote: