[openstack-dev] Open a new project in OpenStack or Stackforge ?

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Tue Oct 13 00:09:58 UTC 2015

Hello,

Could you or someone else pls. help us to open a new project? We learned that Stackforge will be retired soon, so shall we open this new project under OpenStack directly instead? How to do it ?

A new project, a standalone new service Kingbird (https://launchpad.net/kingbird ) for distributed multi-region OpenStack cloud environment, is planned to start in OpenStack. Kingbird is initiated from OPNFV multisite project, and Dimitri is preparing for the repository, gerrit, CI.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )