[openstack-dev] [Zaqar][cli][openstackclient] conflict in nova flavor and zaqar flavor

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Mon Oct 12 22:25:40 UTC 2015

HI all,

Thanks for your feedback. We discussed this topic in this week weekly
meeting and we came to the conclusion that it would be better to use
"pool-flavor" instead of creating a namespace for Zaqar only (by prefixing
everything with the "message" key).

So, this commands would look like

openstack pool-flavor create
openstack pool-flavor get