[openstack-dev] [all] Cross-Project track topic proposals

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 12:16:25 UTC 2015

On 23/09/15 10:45 +0200, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>The community is in the process of collecting topics for the
>cross-project tack that we'll have in the Mitaka summit.
>
>The good ol' OSDREG has been setup[0] to help collectiong these topics
>and we'd like to encourage the community to propose sessions there.
>
>During the TC meeting last night, it was pointed out that some people
>have already proposed sessions on this[1] etherpad. I'd also like to
>ask these folks to move these proposals to OSDREG as that's the tool
>the cross-project track committee will be using as a reference for
>proposals.
>
>The deadline for proposing topics for the cross-project track is
>October 9th. That will leave the committee roughly 2 weeks to review
>the proposals and schedule them before the summit.

As mentioned in this thread, the proposal period ended on October 9th
and we'll now proceed to vote and organize the proposals. There will
be a meeting[0] to discuss the topics and start voting and shifting
them around.

[0] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-tc/2015-October/001024.html

Cheers,
Flavio