[openstack-dev] [Neutron][db]Neutron db revision fails

Zhi Chang changzhi at unitedstack.com
Mon Oct 12 02:38:08 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone.
    I install a devstack from the latest code. But there is an error when I create a db migration script. My migration shell is:
    "neutron-db-manage --config-file /etc/neutron/neutron.conf --config-file /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf.ini revision -m "Just For Test""
The error shows:
      Running revision for neutron ...
      FAILED: Multiple heads are present; please specify the head revision on which the new revision should be based, or perform a merge.

Does my method wrong? Could someone helps me?

Thx
Zhi Chang