[openstack-dev] [Heat] mox to mock migration

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 18:08:24 UTC 2015

This sounds good, I was hoping it'd be acceptable to use etherpad. I
filed a blueprint [1] but I'm anticipating using the etherpad much more
regularly to track which files are being worked or completed.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/heat/+spec/mox-to-mock-conversion
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/heat-mox-to-mock

Thanks for the guidance :)