[openstack-dev] [all] Recording little everyday OpenStack successes

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Oct 9 14:01:50 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-09 15:53:17 +0200 (+0200), Ihar Hrachyshka wrote:
[...]
> There are already multiple karmabot implementations that could be
> reused, like https://github.com/chromakode/karmabot
>
> Can we just adopt one of those?

Perhaps, though we're trying to reduce rather than increase the
number of individual IRC bots we're managing. Ultimately I'm
interested in seeing us collapse our current family (gerritbot,
statusbot, meetbot) into one codebase/framework to further reduce
the maintenance burden, but haven't found interested parties yet to
contribute the coding effort.
--
Jeremy Stanley