[openstack-dev] [Heat] mox to mock migration

Sergey Kraynev skraynev at mirantis.com
Fri Oct 9 13:38:00 UTC 2015

Jay,

I think, that only one person who partially do the same job is Qiming.
Please ask him about it.
Also I think, that will be good to create BP for it, which you may
mention in commit messages.
In this Bp you may specify list of directories for parallel work.
There is nothing else from my side. :)
Thank you for volunteering!

On 9 October 2015 at 16:06, Jay Dobies <jason.dobies at redhat.com> wrote:
> I forget where we left things at the last meeting with regard to whether or
> not there should be a blueprint on this. I was going to work on some during
> some downtime but I wanted to make sure I wasn't overlapping with what
> others may be converting (it's more time consuming than I anticipated).
>
> Any thoughts on how to track it?
>
> Thanks :)

Regards,
Sergey.