[openstack-dev] [all] jobs that make break when we remove Devstack extras.d in 10 weeks

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Fri Oct 9 10:35:28 UTC 2015

>From now until the removal of devstack extras.d support I'm going to
send a weekly email of jobs that may break. A warning was added that we
can track in logstash.

Here are the top 25 jobs (by volume) that are currently tripping the
warning:

gate-murano-devstack-dsvm
gate-cue-integration-dsvm-rabbitmq
gate-murano-congress-devstack-dsvm
gate-solum-devstack-dsvm-centos7
gate-rally-dsvm-murano-task
gate-congress-dsvm-api
gate-tempest-dsvm-ironic-agent_ssh
gate-solum-devstack-dsvm
gate-tempest-dsvm-ironic-pxe_ipa-nv
gate-ironic-inspector-dsvm-nv
gate-tempest-dsvm-ironic-pxe_ssh
gate-tempest-dsvm-ironic-parallel-nv
gate-tempest-dsvm-ironic-pxe_ipa
gate-designate-dsvm-powerdns
gate-python-barbicanclient-devstack-dsvm
gate-tempest-dsvm-ironic-pxe_ssh-postgres
gate-rally-dsvm-designate-designate
gate-tempest-dsvm-ironic-pxe_ssh-dib
gate-tempest-dsvm-ironic-agent_ssh-src
gate-tempest-dsvm-ironic-pxe_ipa-src
gate-muranoclient-dsvm-functional
gate-designate-dsvm-bind9
gate-tempest-dsvm-python-ironicclient-src
gate-python-ironic-inspector-client-dsvm
gate-tempest-dsvm-ironic-lib-src-nv

(You can view this query with http://goo.gl/6p8lvn)

The ironic jobs are surprising, as something is crudding up extras.d
with a file named 23, which isn't currently run. Eventual removal of
that directory is going to potentially make those jobs fail, so someone
more familiar with it should look into it.

This is not guarunteed to be a complete list, but as jobs are removed /
fixed we should end up with other less frequently run jobs popping up in
future weeks.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague