[openstack-dev] Error Installing KILO release on powerpc

Rahul Arora rahul1991.arora at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:38:06 UTC 2015

Hi Team

I am trying to run Openstack KILO release on my powerpc platform.I am able
to cross compile all the KILO related packages using yocto framework.But
while running the following command i am getting below error messages.

keystone-manage db_sync

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/keystone-manage", line 30, in <module>
    from keystone import cli
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/keystone/cli.py", line 27, in
<module>
    from keystone.common import sql
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/keystone/common/sql/__init__.py",
line 15, in <module>
    from keystone.common.sql.core import *  # noqa
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/keystone/common/sql/core.py", line
28, in <module>
    from oslo_db.sqlalchemy import session as db_session
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/oslo_db/sqlalchemy/session.py",
line 300, in <module>
    from oslo_db.sqlalchemy import utils
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/oslo_db/sqlalchemy/utils.py", line
36, in <module>
    from sqlalchemy import inspect
ImportError: cannot import name inspect

I am using below version of keystone.

*Version: 2015.1.0*

Please revert for any extra/firther informatio*n.*

Please help me out to nail down this issue.

Thanks for the help in advance.

--

Regards

Rahul Arora