[openstack-dev] [cloudkitty] Now that we are in the Big Tent what's the future?

Stéphane Albert sheeprine at nullplace.com
Thu Oct 8 13:00:25 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

As you might have guessed based on the title CloudKitty is now part of
the Big Tent. It's not new as the decision was taken one week ago, but
some people might not be aware of this.

Thanks to our Big Tent integration we are lucky enough to get two design
summit slots.

The first slot is Wednesday, October 28 at 4:40pm. It's a working
session in the Tachibana room, which has a capacity of 8 people. Our
goal is to plan the future support of gnocchi in CloudKitty. Since some
internal parts are subject to change in the next cycle we want to be
sure it will fit perfectly with gnocchi to minimize future efforts. If
you are working on gnocchi or willing to help us on that, join us.

The second slot is Thursday, October 29 at 5:20pm. It's a fishbowl
session in the Kotobuki room, which is way bigger and can accommodate 55
people. We will review the pending blueprints, discuss of future changes
and the scope of this cycle. We would love to have people with new
ideas, use cases or wanting to help us on this project.
As we can have way more people in the room, feel free to join us and
discuss with us the future of the project.

We'll plan agendas for the design summit during the next IRC meeting. If
you want to add specific points join us next Monday (12th) at 14:00 UTC.

Cheers