[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [cinder] [all] The future of Cinder API v1

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Oct 8 12:04:19 UTC 2015

Just to follow up, there was a discussion at the TC meeting on this, and
given how close we are to summit we're proposing we have a cross project
session there about it - http://odsreg.openstack.org/cfp/details/27

We'll try to get that scheduled in a way that it will not conflict with
operator sessions, so we can operators in the room for it as well.

For folks that can't make it to summit, don't worry, we'll take that
discussion as a seed and bring the results back to the list / gerrit.

Sean Dague
http://dague.net