[openstack-dev] [nova] FYI: Updated Mitaka specs template

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Oct 7 11:44:24 UTC 2015

FYI anyone who is pushing specs for review against Mitaka should be aware
that yesterday we merged a change to the spec template. Specifically we
have removed the "Project priority" section of the template, since it has
been a source of much confusion, cannot be filled out until after the
summit decides on priorities and priority specs are already tracked via
etherpad.

So if anyone has a spec up for review, simply delete the "Project priority"
section of your template when pushing your next update of it. It should
have already only contained the word "None" in any case :-)

Once priorities are decided we will track priority specs via this page:

  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-nova-priorities-tracking

Regards,
Daniel

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/230916/