[openstack-dev] [nova] live migration in Mitaka

Paul Carlton paul.carlton2 at hpe.com
Wed Oct 7 09:26:05 UTC 2015

I'd be happy to take this on in Mitaka

--
Paul Carlton
Software Engineer

Mobile:    +44 (0)7768 994283
Email:    mailto:paul.carlton2 at hpe.com
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England.
The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error, you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender. To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated you should consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".