[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Kuryr] Kuryr Open Tasks

Gal Sagie gal.sagie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:08:32 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I have opened a Trello board to track all Kuryr assigned tasks and their
assignee.
In addition to all the non assigned tasks we have defined.

You can visit and look at the board here [1].
Please email back if i missed you or any task that you are working on, or a
task
that you think needs to be on that list.

This is only a temporary solution until we get everything organised, we
plan to track everything with launchpad bugs (and the assigned blueprints)

If you see any task from this list which doesn't have an assignee and you
feel
you have the time and the desire to contribute, please contact me and i
will provide
guideness.

Thanks
Gal