[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Prepare for expiration bugs without activity

ZZelle zzelle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:26:25 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

As decided during last neutron meeting[1], we try to let Launchpad expire
outdated bugs.

The status of every bug without activity in last year has been set to
Incomplete and their assignee/milestone unset in order to let Launchpad
expire them in 60 days[2].

It gives us a 60-days window to "revive" expirable bugs[3] which are (sadly
:)) still valid (by changing their status).

Cedric/ZZelle at IRC

PS: you can contact me if you have any questions

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/networking/2015/networking.2015-10-06-14.00.txt
[2] https://help.launchpad.net/Bugs/Expiry
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+expirable-bugs