[openstack-dev] Liberty RC2 packages for openSUSE and SLES available

Thomas Bechtold tbechtold at suse.com
Sun Oct 4 10:31:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

In the last few weeks we've been working hard on stabilizing the Libert
y packages, and the packages currently available in
Cloud:OpenStack:Liberty[0] pass early testing.

Feel free to try them out by adding the repository:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Cloud:/OpenStack:/Liberty/$DI
STRO/

to your repository list. We currently maintain + test the packages for
SLE 12 and openSUSE 13.2. Packages for openSUSE Leap (42.1) and SLE
12SP1 will follow after theses products are released.

If you find issues, please do not hesitate to report them to
opensuse-cloud at opensuse.org or to https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/

Thanks !

Have a lot of fun,
Tom